Thursday, July 08, 2010

Once Again!

I sometime wonder about this dead blog ..Few years ago when I was new to this world, I tried to put some poems which I liked and sort of one movie review. After that, I havent done nything with it. It amazes me that how some ppl are bestowed with ability to express their mind so clearly without ny hiccups..when I start writing something, I really go blank at a times and ctrl + F4 follows..Mind is always full of thoughts and very turbulent at a times...Lets see,  I will try to make little attempt to put myself again .. I really wonder when I see some comments for this blog..It gives me little hope that I can write something..thanks to all unknown pals who have commented on this blog. Life has changed a lot after coming here in Australia..Its kind of solitude, a time with yourself only.that's why I feel need of communicating to myself again.."Its better to start something than nothing"

2 comments:

ashvini2704 said...

We generally talk a lot...But We never realize that we never talk rather communicate...
Its a good try...I find the best buddy when I started communicating with me....

Manu Sanju said...

This is a very common issue (mine too) . some one told me to write like we talk to ourselves or like writing a diary . Do not think too much about the grammar and glamour of blog. just be free and thoughts can be better written ....